The P4P Premium Appointment Program is a High Quality, Cost-Effective Lead Exchange Program
- Through our Contact Center Services, P4P works with over 100,000 customers every year to help them find local, long distance, and international moving services.
- Some of these customers are from sources outside the industry (i.e. real estate agents) or contacted a mover who cannot help them with their particular move.
- P4P sets in-home appointments for these customers with up to three AMSA-Certified ProMovers.
Where Leads Come From
- P4P has a number of Premium Partners whose members are looking for moving services.
- These range from industry trade associations to lead gen sites and everything in between.
- Movers who use P4P for inbound and outbound contact center services frequently receive leads who are out-of-area or otherwise cannot be serviced.
How the Premium In-Home Appointments Work
- Our Contact Center qualifies each customer and explains that we can set in-home appointments with up to three AMSA-Certified ProMovers.
- Participating movers have shared calendars with P4P, and our contact center agent finds a time that works for both the customer and the mover.
- Our proprietary algorithm ensures every appointment is non-conflicting, includes travel time, and is optimized to minimize drive time.
The P4P Premium Program Advantage
- Cost-effective: we do the lead prospecting and qualification; you pay only for scheduled appointments.
- Limited competition: we schedule prospective customers a maximum of 3 appointments, so you have a maximum of 2 competitors.
- Fair competition: our movers must be AMSA ProMover Certified. No brokers or rogue movers, ever.
- Qualified: each lead is fully qualified with a complete list of our clients’ criteria and appointments are scheduled with only those meeting all requirements.
- You are in control: there is no long-term contract, you set your monthly budget according to your needs, and if you are not satisfied, you simply cancel your service.
- Expertise: our Appointment Specialists have many years of industry experience, specializing in booking full-service appointments.
- Efficiency: our unique technology allows us to schedule appointments directly into sales consultants’ calendars.
- Flexibility: we operate 16 hours a day M-F and 12 hours a day on weekends, so we’re available whenever customers are researching their move.
Video surveys annually
Fully qualified appointments annually
Moving company locations served
I have used P4P’s appointment scheduling program for several years now, with good success. Whether used full time or as a supplement to an existing in-house effort, I find their service consistently achieves higher overall lead to appointment results, and in turn sales.
Jeff Newcomer, Vice President, Agency, Sales & Recruiting, Arpin Van Lines
I love having P4P on our team. It’s like having your own high end telemarketing department but without the payroll, hiring and managing issues that go along with it.
Steve Eschbacher, Suddath Relocation