Virtual Video Customer Service Representative
P4P Marketing is a Canadian-based company and leading provider of Customer Contact Centers and Video Chat Services for the full-service moving and storage industry. P4P is a growing and dynamic company with 60 employees working from home throughout North America. Our philosophy is to find the best people for the job, no matter where in the country they are located. Together we qualify and schedule over 60,000 in-home appointments per year for our clients. We are hiring a Virtual Video Customer Service Representative to join our growing team! Responsibilities:
- Responsible for following up with customers who have indicated they are interested in our services via video chat. This is a work from home position with warm leads provided
- The role requires shift work and flexibility is an asset. All successful candidates can expect part-time hours with the possibility of hours leading into full time.
- This role required communicating with clients and prospects via video chat. It’s important that our virtual agents have a professional appearance at all times.
- Senior customer service agents will be expected to train and mentor new hires on exceptional customer service and operating systems (this includes providing praise and constructive feedback).
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with team members and other departments.
- At least three years experience in a customer service or call center environment
- Active listener, critical thinker and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with computers, video files and the ability to learn new software
- Able to multi-task and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated to work productively in a virtual environment
- Personal computer (Windows 7 or higher/ Mac OS X) and USB Headset
- High speed internet with direct connection (no Wifi, Hubs or Satellite connections). Minimum speeds of 20mbps download and 10mpbs up.
- Opportunity for growth in the company
- Work from home position
- Be sure to check out our new Facebook Page, and follow for updates on new employment opportunities!