Virtual Video Transcriptionist (Cuber)
About Us: P4P Marketing is a Canadian-based company and leading provider of Customer Contact Centers and Video Chat Services for the full-service moving and storage industry. P4P is a growing and dynamic company with 60 employees working from home throughout North America. Our philosophy is to find the best people for the job, no matter where in the country they are located. Together we qualify and schedule over 60,000 in-home appointments per year for our clients. What we are hiring for? We are hiring Virtual Video Transcriptionist (Cuber) to join our growing team! Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing video surveys of client’s homes to assess and determine the number of boxes and shipping containers required to successfully move all items.
- Understand the difference in boxes sizes (small, medium and large) and shapes (wardrobe and dish boxes) to properly store client’s belongings. For larger items (sofas, tables, bookshelves, etc.) you will need to research the measurements and weight sizes.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with team members and other departments. This role requires working closely with the Survey Team to ensure clear video files and completed documents for clients requiring our moving services.
- The role requires shift work and flexibility is an asset. All successful candidates can expect part-time hours with the possibility of hours leading into full time.
- This is an independent piece-work position and agents are not required to be customer-facing.
- We are looking for high achievers with exceptional attention to detail as you’re responsible for determining the appropriate amount of boxes and moving materials per site.
- At least two years experience in a transcribing role.
- Active listener, critical thinker and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with computers, video files and the ability to learn new software
- Able to multi-task and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated to work productively in a virtual environment
- Personal computer (Windows 7 or higher/ Mac OS X) and USB Headset
- High speed internet with direct connection (no Wifi) 20MBPS Download 10MBSP upload
- Opportunity for growth in the company
- Work from home position